Hi kalaiarasi

When i am raising a PO, it is not related to any Sales Order. Hence the
fields that you mentioned will not help me resolve issue. What i want is
that i can select one of the Sales Order for which i am booking my
expense.

In regards to Purchase invoice,in the Document field, i need to enter
the SO reference manually. This not what i am looking for.

Any more suggestions / workarounds

Regards
Nihar Saraiya,

Confidentiality Notice

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You must
not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other
person. The sender accepts no responsibility for viruses received with
or changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinion expressed
in this email may be personal to the sender.