Hi All
  Kindly I need to Create Report to retrieve Perchuse Oreders refared to sales order inclodes item has BOM type After run Master plan

l_kalaiarasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi,

Assuming you registered a sales order Sal_0001.

To meet this sale order, You can purchase items either thru purchase
order or thru Purchase journal. There is a column named Reference
type & Reference number in Purchase order& Purchase journal line
level ( Tab : Other ). Select Sales order as the reference type and
Sal_0001 as the reference number.

If you are booking the expense directly thru Invoice journal (
Credit Vendor  Debit Expense), then Document no and document date
fields can be used to enter the sales order reference which are
under invoice tab in invoice journal lines level.

Regards

L Kalaiarasi
India

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Nihar Saraiya"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All

> Scenario: I raise a Sales Invoice. Now i need to book an expense
via a
> Purchase Order or via Purchase Invoice Journal. But when i raise a
> Purchase Invoice, i should always link it to the Sales Invoice
raised.
> (should have a Sales Invoice reference number attached to the
expenses
> booked)

> How can this be acheived?

> Hope to have some responses on this.

> Regards
> Nihar Saraiya,
>
> Confidentiality Notice
>
> This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are
not
> the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You
must
> not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any
other
> person. The sender accepts no responsibility for viruses received
with
> or changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinion
expressed
> in this email may be personal to the sender.

        Business finance course   Business to business finance   Small business finance     Business finance consultant   Business finance magazine   Business finance schools