Hi Andreas, you can read documentation Axapta on your Axapta instalation
directory to answer all your confusion. They have chm extension. Hope you have
an enlightment on this ....

andreas gunawan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Dear All,
   I am a new bie in AX. I am confusing about Axapta tables, forms, codings and
also the
   relation among the table.what I would like to ask you is about
   how many tables, code units (like in Navision), reports, forms
   and fields in Axapta ? does Axapta provide something to edit the AX
   codings like what we call C/AL editor in Navision.
   Could you send me the relation among thetable so that I know the field
   will connect to what table and from what table.
   Tks in advance for your answer.

   Rgds,
   Andreas