Dear All,
  I am confusing about creating concurrent route in AX.
  The situation as follows:
  Finish good = item A
  Bill of material item A contains = item B, item C and item D
  Bill of material item B contains = item E, F and G

  production processes steps  are as follows:
  0.
  1. Mixing of C & D about 30 minutes
  2. while mixing C and D, item B is made by heating 2 times.
     1st heating is half qty of the solutions of E, F and G. After the boiling
point is reached
     the 2nd heating begins by adding the remain qty of the items, mixing until
the solutions homogenised.
     Steps two will require 30 minutes to make item B
  3. The item B will introduce to the mixer of step 1 and then mixing for 20
minutes.
  4. The output of step 3 will be feed to machine 3 for 45 minutees.
  5. etc.

  my questions are how to set those situations in AX, whether it is possible to
me not to set
  item type of item B to be BOM but just raw material ? what I want to have is
that the system
  will not produce serialize schedulling in gantt but paralel schedulling, so I
don't need to
  produce item B first then continue to produce finish good (final product). I
appreciate
  for your answer. TIA.

Rgds,