Hi Jay,

Yes, we have installed E-cess and eTDS hotfixes. Before installing
these everyting was working fine.

I think these hotfixes are problematic. I got some other weird errors
after installing these hotfixes. I have already posted this in this
group - Posting of Sales invoice with items of type Service. I was
unable to post invoice against such sales orders.

For this I have already contacted microsoft. They have suggested us
to reinstall again. We have tried literally a number of times.
Finally yesterday itself we got the problem resolved. And funny thing
is we do not know the reason of this till now and neither microsoft
does.

So now what Jay??? What should I do now???

Regds,

Babu

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "jay_naik_99"