Dear All,
  I am currently confusing about production posting. what are
  the different between the 3rd ledger available within
  production order / if I read production advanced.ppt training
  material, it only focused only to different ledger account,
  but do all of them use cost categories ? if not, what else
  the cost setup available to fit the production posting type ?
  if yes, it means that the different only ledger account
  that set in cost categories, work center/work center
  group and production group. but what are the mainly purposes
  that makes AXAPTA different than other ?
  I appreciate your help so much. tks in advance.

  Rgds,