-----Original Message-----
From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DENI
Sent: 23 November 2006 17:08
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Method of Calculation

Hi .., I am newbie in Dynamics Ax
what is function of "Method of calculation Line and Total" in GL ->
Parameter -> Sales Tax -> Method of Calculation
because when I mark "line" or "Total" there is no different caclucation for
sales tax.

Rgrds
Deni

Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk