Dear Hemanth,

If the same offset account under one journal is ok.....But Under one
journal it will have a differenet offset account. In that case wat is
the procedure.

Vijay

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Hemant Kumthekar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The functionality of Inventory Movement Journal is to charge the
Item to an account. The issue/receipt account is normally the
Inventory Account, but the offset is basically a account which user
has to enter, such as Scrap from Inventory process will call for
crediting Inventory and debit to Scrap account. In case you want a
particular offset account to be always affected when Inventory
Movement journal are posted then you have 2 options

> a) When you create Journals (Inventory Management >> Setup >>
Journal Names) default the offset account, and then for a user setup
just using Morphx protect that field. What you accomplish is when the
user selects the Journal, the offset account is automatically
defaulted to the Journal header and Journal Lines. I can also
recommend to create different Movement Journals for different typ of
Transactions

> b) Modify Dynamcs/Ax to default the Offset account (not recommended
at all)

> Hemant K

Problem