Hi Vijay

Try to add the new item in the production BOM before start operation.

Now create Pick List, you will find the new item also included in
the journal lines.

Now continue the process.

It will work.

Regards

CTV Sridaran

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Kashinath Ammanna
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is required to issue an Item to production order, which is not
a part of Prod BOM Items List.
> That is an additional Item which is not Originally included in the
Prod Order BOM, is to be issued through Picking List.

> In this scenerio, it is not possible to use create lines feature.
However, when 'Create New', is attempted, it is throwing an error
that it  requires Lot-ID.