From: Hardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 11 December, 2006 2:09:17 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Production PickList journal referring to
wrong order number

Dear all,
Does anybody had the similar experience?

For example we have 2 production orders, Prod #1 and Prod #2.

When I updated Production Pick List Journal via "Pick List" button
from Job Card journal, a strange thing happened.

I updated job card for Prod#1 via Journals/Job Card. After job card
lines are filled in, we create pick list journal via "pick list"
button on the job card line.

If we create pick list for the 1st time, it was OK. All pick list
lines are
created according to ProdBOM.

After I posted that pick list journal, we press the "pick list"
button one more time, and strange thing happened; a new pick list
journal is created, BUT it has reference to Prod#2 and contains
PordBOM for Prod#2. Quantity also according to Prod#2 qty (not equal
to Job Card qty).

Does anyboyd know why it is referring to another production order
for the 2nd picking? Is it true that AX supposed to create nothing
after 1st pick list was posted is it?

Thanks & Best regards

Hardi T

Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk