Hi Ashish

  Thank you very much for reply.

  I followed the same steps given by u, but at the end it is giving error same
as below. The error document is attached to understand the exact error message,
please go thruough it.

  Regards
  Bhasker

Srivastava Ashish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Bhasker,

For importing data in Item Master, you need to populate data in InventTable,
InventTableModule & InventItemLocation Tables. Only importing data in
InventTable will not work.

So delete records imported in InventTable and try importing for these 3
tables.

Please let me know, what error you are getting for LedgerTable?

Regards,
Ashish Srivastava

On 12/12/06, bhaskerv1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Iam Bhasker, New to the group.
>
> Iam getting error messages at the time of importing records from Excel
> to Axapta as "Item number already existing, it cannot be created".
> This problem is related to the tables " LedgerTable" & "InventTable".
>
> After importing the data from Excel to Axapta in the given format, the
> Data is not appearing in the respective form but where in it is
> appearing in the table( which we can see through table browser).
>
> So can anyone help me how to upload the data from ExcelFile to Axapata
>
> Regards
> Bhasker

  Bhasker Vooradi,
  Sr. Software Engineer - MS Dynamics Axapta
  Mobile: 09892318466