hi;
be sure that you didn't import a character length more than that of
the feild. for example if you enter in the ledger table the account
number 1-00-00-00-00and 1-00-00-00-01 then axapta needs only 10
characters . therefore Axapta will understand that both accounts are
1-00-00-00.

mkadry
Application consultant
MBS certified Professional
Bayanet Egypt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "bhaskerv1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Iam Bhasker, New to the group.
>
> Iam getting error messages at the time of importing records from
Excel
> to Axapta as "Item number already existing, it cannot be created".
> This problem is related to the tables " LedgerTable"
& "InventTable".

> After importing the data from Excel to Axapta in the given format,
the
> Data is not appearing in the respective form but where in it is
> appearing in the table( which we can see through table browser).
>

> So can anyone help me how to upload the data from ExcelFile to
Axapata