Please contact Mr. Schuster on schuster(AT)back2.biz.

Von: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Hardi
Gesendet: Samstag, 16. Dezember 2006 00:52
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Ax 4.0 login screen as 3.0

As Ax40 is integrated with active directory, I think what is
required is to prompt user to re-enter login/password when
application started.
This is something being asked too from my customer.

Thanks

Hardi

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com> , "Jake"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Andreas -
>
> Do you have any info on how this is being done? Are you doing a
> second Active Directory login?
>
> Thanks, Jake
>
> http://axaptasource.com
>
> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com> , "Andreas