Hi Hary,

I'm Anton.

I'm download one of your project : Compare XPO, do you have the
DynamicAX (AX4) version?

thanks,

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Harry Deshpande
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> www.systomatics.com is updated with a new project
>
> Regards
>
> harry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ax Dev
> Sent: 18 December 2006 12:06
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Ax 4.0 login screen as
3.0

> Hi Friends,
>
> It was asked from one of our costumers as well. Does anyone has the
> solution of how to provide the same kind of user input in Ax4.0 as
we have
> in Ax3.0?
>
> It is something very interesting and we are curious to know about
it. Please
> share your views.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Harsh
>
> On 12/18/06, John Lindsay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:jtl%40dragonsfoot.com>>
wrote:

> > You can use the runas command to change the user
> >
> > Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail contains confidential and/or
> > privileged
> > information and is intended to be read only by the person or
authorized
> > representative of the organization to whom it is addressed. If
you are
> > neither of these persons, you have received this e-mail in
error. Please
> > do
> > not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate or otherwise use the
> > information,
> > all of which are prohibited. Please immediately notify the
sender by
> > return
> > e-mail or by telephone at (303) 593-1246 that you have received
this
> > communication in error and delete this e-mail from your system.
Thank you.

> > MBS Dynamics AX Master
> >
> > John T. Lindsay
> >
> > Micro Sciences
> >
> > 303 593-1246
> >
> > 720 982-4620
> >
> > _____
> >
> > From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Axapta-
Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com><Axapta-Knowledge-Village%
40yahoogroups.com>
> > [mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Axapta-
Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com><Axapta-Knowledge-Village%
40yahoogroups.com>]
> > On Behalf Of Andreas
> > Rudischhauser
> > Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:48 AM
> > To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Axapta-
Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com><Axapta-Knowledge-Village%
40yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: AW: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Ax 4.0 login screen
as 3.0

> > Please contact Mr. Schuster on schuster(AT)back2.biz.
> >
> > Von: Axapta-Knowledge- <mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%
40yahoogroups.com>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:Village%40yahoogroups.com>
<Village%40yahoogroups.com>