Hi Vijay

Was the order created from planning ?  If so, system will split
transaction according to the probable completion of nearest
production quantity and you can receive splitted quantity to be
received to complete the production.

Please note that this has not occured during the packing slip stage,
once planned purchase order is firmed, in that stage it self, system
has separated a lot for the nearest production quantity.

You need not have to worry on this, since Axapta is working on lot
basis with lot id.

You can have 'n' number of lot ids for one packing slip rather in
invent transaction.

I have observed this case in my earlier simulations. Pl try and
kindly revert.

Regards

CTV Sridaran

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "viju27_kumar"