Hi Vijay

I'm not sure if you have invoiced the received quantity but what I have
noticed is when physical update is done (packing slip quantity of 50)
it creates one inventory transaction.  Then when invoicing this
quantity it splits the 50 according to quantities invoiced, so if
partial invoicing is done, it splits the inventory quantity according
to the quantities invoiced during financial update.

Regards
Pragashnee

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "viju27_kumar"