From: Varden Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:55:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta vs SAP

The only thing I have done concerning SAP is buying and reading a book for the
ABAP/4 programming language. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on this one
but as far as I know SAP does not have the high level of flexibility for
customization that Dynamics AX has and from my reading and comparison the
interface is not as intuitive for the developer and user as Dynamics AX.

To a large extent I think people want to be able to customize their unique
business processes instead of being forced to use something out of the box that
may fail as a result inflexibility. With Dynamics AX, if you have an idea you
have an “opportunity”.

Regards,

Varden Morris

85 Saddleland Close N.E.