From: Brandon George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:09:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Axapta vs SAP

Hello All,

I figured I would poor a lot of gasoline on this fire / topic, so here:
http://dynamics- ax.blogspot. com/2007/ 01/why-dynamics- ax-beats- sap.html

Completed this during lunch, and thought it was time to have such a
post! Comment! Mad Rages? Bring 'em on!!!!! :-) (All in good manor of
course! )

thanks,

J. Brandon George

Senior Technical Architect