We have the similar problem as mikki. There are some inventory
transactions with "on order" status for that production order. That
inventory were meant to be a subtitute item and already been closed on
the picking list journal. We tried to close the "on order" status by
generating a new picking list journal for the same item without fill
the consumption and thick the end field, but the error message appears
again "Quantity ordered may not be reduced, as there are not enough
stock transactions with 'on order' status.
The items are 'Sold', 'Deducted' or 'Picked' .

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Harry Deshpande
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi
>
> Is there any inventory reference on the inventory transaction for
the item? I dont have Ax in front of me right now, but this reference
is I think on the second tab and the field is InventRefChildId or
something similar

> regards
>
> harry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of futzawm