Hi to All,

I'm trying to use a temporary table as data source for my report.
However after populating it with the desired data, the report would
have no data in it. What I did is to make the temp table as permanent.
This time, the report did print ok with the selected customer. My
problem is if there are more than 1 user who will print the same
report. The problem I foresee is that the selectec customer for first
user will be overriden by the second users. This result in an incorrect
output. How will I be able to solve this problem? any idea will be
greatly appreciated. How come that the temp does not store the data in
the report ?

regards,
Patrick