Hi Arijit,

I've already downloaded the sample code for the temporary table in
report. The sample work great. However my concern is how to apply it
to my own scenario. I have a report that populate the temp table from
a buildquery method of the class that is extended from runbasereport.
I can not apply the same code in the sample xpo to my actual program
it is giving me error.

The sample code is
Public boolean fetch
{
  boolean ret;
  queryRun     qr;
  FormDataSource      formDataSource;
  TRG_TempTable       TRG_TempTable;

  query   q = new query(element.query());
  ;
  if (templTableReport)
    qr= new query(this.queryRun().setRecord(tempTableReport.
                     .parmTempTable()));
    qr= new QueryRun(q);

   while (qr.next())
    {
      element.send(TRG_TempTable);
    }

return ret;

My program code look like this.

Public boolean Fetch()
{
I have some variable init here

      qr = new QueryRun(MYclass.buildquery());
      this.queryRun(qr);
      while (qr.next)
           {
                element.send(Table1);
           }

return
}
 MYclass is the class with dialog
 buildquery - populate the temp table

how can I change the code
  qr = new QueryRun(MYclass.buildquery());

  qr= new query(this.queryRun().setRecord(tempTableReport.
                     .parmTempTable()));

Thanks,
Patrick

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "chuapatrickd"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Arijit,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I'll check this site and let you know what
> happen.
>
> regards,
> Patrick
>

> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Arijit Basu"
> <arijit.basu@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >   Check out this link on temp tables in Reports.
> > http://www.axaptapedia.com/index.php/Temporary_tables
> > There are XPO downloads here.
> > Lemme know if it helped
> >
> > Cheers
> > Arijit
> > http://daxguy.blogspot.com/
> >
> > On 1/22/07, chuapatrickd <chuapatrickd@> wrote:
> > >
> > >   Hi to All,
> > >
> > > I'm trying to use a temporary table as data source for my
report.
> > > However after populating it with the desired data, the report
> would
> > > have no data in it. What I did is to make the temp table as
> permanent.
> > > This time, the report did print ok with the selected customer.
My