________________________________

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Faiqa
Khushi
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 2:58 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Dimensions

We are in a process of data collection and basic AX setup. Currently we
don't know which inventory dimensions we should make active for few
items.
So we plan to activate all dimensions and will change it afterwards if
desire. Can we do this? Because I have seen if once we assigned a
dimensions
to an item and made any transaction against those items then we cannot
edit
or change the dimension groups with that item.

Please also explain "Edit Dimension " function available with item
master.

Regards,

Faiqa

"SenthilKumar B - Leader (ESP) - SISL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Visit us at www.sundaraminfotech.in

This E-mail may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the
addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform us
immediately and delete this mail.  Any information expressed in this mail does
not necessarily reflect the views of SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS.  As per
SUNDARAM INFOTECH SOLUTIONS's policy, unencrypted mail via Internet is not
considered secure.