From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Faiqa Khushi
Sent: Monday,  22, 2007 11:28 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Inventory Dimensions

We are in a process of data collection and basic AX setup. Currently we
don't know which inventory dimensions we should make active for few items.
So we plan to activate all dimensions and will change it afterwards if
desire. Can we do this? Because I have seen if once we assigned a dimensions
to an item and made any transaction against those items then we cannot edit
or change the dimension groups with that item.

Please also explain "Edit Dimension " function available with item master.

Regards,

Faiqa

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: