From: Asrar Ahamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:08:30 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Number Sequence Error for Customer & Vendor
Master

Hi Group,

I uploaded Customer & Vendor master successfully. After upload, when I try to
create new vendor or customer system is giving error message: "Number sequence
not properly defined". What I did is, after upload I assigned the number
sequence in paparameters and changed the value Smallest and Next number
accordingly and also marked Continuous number.

Anybody, can help????

Thanks,