Hi,

I am able to find a perticular transaction from my
transfer journal  i need to un reserve and succeeded
in unreserving the quantity.

Here is the code i used for un reserving :
InventMovement =
ItnventTrans::findTransId("000001").inventmovement(true);

InventUpd_Reservation =
InventUpd_Reservation::newInventDim(Inventmovement,inventTrans.inventDim(),qty,true);
inventUpd_Reservation.updatenow();

Ultimately this calls to the methods
UpdateReserveLess() or updateReserveMore() of class "
InventUpd_Reservation"  based on the +ve or -ve qty
passed. When i pass a +ve qty , it calls the method
UpdateReserveLess() and unreserves the quantity for
that transaction .Hence success in unreserving a
perticular transaction.
 But when i pass a -ve quantity , to again reserve it
calls the method updateReserveMore() and consequently
throws a error saying "The cursor is invalid for
instantiating recordviewCache" and this throws from
the method viewCacheInventTransId() . I am not able to
understand the contents and call of this class and why
it throws error , when i call through code.

Can any one please explain me on this method and
error? Any help on this will be greately appriciated.

Thanks and Regards
Akash

--- Akash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have an item having quantity 1000.00 locates at
> one
> warehouse "MW1" that is reserved. I want to transfer
> the 1000.00 quantity from warehouse "MW1" to
> warehouse
> "GW" , hence first i need to unreserve the quantity
> and then transfer and then reserve the quantity
> against warehouse "GW" .
>
> I need to make this unreserve and reserve through
> code
> during the transfer journal. Is any one have done
> this
> earlier and is any side effects by doing this?
>
> Any help will be greatly appriciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Akash

> Get your own web address.