Hi All,

Let's assume i have 100 records in InventTrans table related to any of the
modules in axpata, I have done inventory closing once (month back)  and that
inventory closing updated 30 records ie. inventClosing date == some value
other than 1900.

Now i deleted those 30 records from inventTrans table, I want to run
inventory closing once again,  My Questions are as follows:
a) Is there any impact of deleted records on inventory closing.?
b) Is there any other process in axapta which updates inventClosing field in
inventTrans table?
 c) Is there any impact of deleted records on inventory adjustment.?

Thanks,
Satish