Thanks James, To be more specific  i think it's not "As at"
but "Close inventory as of". Please correct me if i am wrong. i am
aware of the inventory closing process and found that it doesn't uses
already closed inventTrans records. I just want to clarify from group
and get their inputs. Let me know if you can think of something.

Thanks,
Satish Panwar

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 'As at' - any of the places in the system where you ask the system
> calculate back in time the inventory.  I personally would suggest
if you are
> not aware of how this 'As at' works and makes use of inventtrans and
> inventposting records then I would not go any further with deleting
them
> until you do understand
>
> Also I would guess your consisitency check will be of no use as it
will be
> throwing up a lot of errors after you have deleted
>
> Thanks
> James

satish
> Sent: 30 January 2007 08:56
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Inventory closing/inventory
> adjustment uses closed inventTrans?????
>
> Thanks James, I want to delete them. Can you explain me what do you
> mean by "As at" function" and why do you think it may impact the
> processes? Any idea might benefit me....
>
> Thanks,
> Satish
>

> --- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell"
> <djf@> wrote:
> >
> > Mmm not sure but I would think the 'As at' function to calculate
> back in
> > time the onhand values might not work but I could be wrong (maybe
> this
> > function only looks at InventoryPosting records I cannot honestly
> > remember...do you intend to delete these?)
> >
> > James

inventClosing