From: Brandon George [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:42 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Encrypting password

To talk about this further, such a thing is not needed, as the User
Accounts are only aliases, as Active Directory manages the users, and
therefore AD manages the passwords, etc. To conclude there is no need to
perform this anymore, because you have to log into DAX 4.0 with a AD
Domain Account.

-Brandon

<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Show me a place to enter the password for AX 4 .....

Tobias