Hi, Can anyone please help in providing a workaround in solving this
problem,

The scenario,

An item was initially set up to use batch numbers. Many transactions
and inventory closings were made against this item.

Months later the item's dimension is changed to use serial numbers,
hence the batch number functionality is turned off.
Transactions are then made against this item (with serial number).

When an inventory close is done, the item has a cost value with no
quantity. This is shown on the Physical inventory by inventory
dimension report.

How can we remove this value? We tried to do an inventory adjustment
but the inventory closing reverse's the value back.

Any ideas?

Thanking you in advance.