You're not a developper Wendy, are you? :)  I'm guess that you
haven't modified your invoice report yet.  If so, go into the AOT
report nodes and select "SalesInvoice".  Open that node and the
Methods node.  Double-click the fetch method.  At the end of that
method, there's 2 line "element.reset()", comment them (put "//" at
the beginning of the line) and add "element.newPage()" after those
commented line.  If you have a hard time finding the code line, use
CRTL-F to find them.  Are you ok with that?

Like Khue mentionned, double check the invoices to make sure data is
ok.  I've checked a bit and amounts seems fine but I've noticed
that "Page X of Y" includes all pages of all invoices printed.

regards,

Steeve...

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Hormann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you explain how to change the code step by step? =)
>
> Steeve Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          In Main menu >
Accounts receivable > Inquiries > Journals > Invoice,
> you can select multiple invoices and show them. Problem is they
appear
> in different window but that can be modified. Find line of
> code "element.reset()" and replace it with "element.newPage()".
That