Not much different than the invoice :
By just looking at the code, I think that the same trick can be
applied to SalesPackingSlip.  Give it a try.  Then go
Main menu > Accounts receivable > Inquiries > Journals > PACKING SLIP
Filter on the desired date, select all, show button, etc...

regards,

Steeve...

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Strandberg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Steeve,
>
> That's an excellent suggestion.
>
> Now, do you have a similar, excellent suggestion as to how to allow
printing
> of, let's say copies of packing slips for a certain date ?  :-)
>
> I can't seem to find any clues in standard Ax, and before we do some
> in-house coding, I thought I would ask...
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best Regards,
> Jens
>
>   _____
>
> From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Steeve
> Gilbert
> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:23 PM
> To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: printing multiple invoices
>

> In Main menu > Accounts receivable > Inquiries > Journals >
Invoice,
> you can select multiple invoices and show them. Problem is they
appear
> in different window but that can be modified. Find line of
> code "element.reset()" and replace it with "element.newPage()".
That