Dear Hardi,

Automatic reservations in Axapta  are made on the "oldest " lot. The oldest
lot is defined as the lot with the lowest dimension values sorted in
alphanumeric order.

So on basis of this Axapta suggests the following lots

- 10 qty for serial# S001
- 10 qty for serial# S002

If you want to select the quantities from serial 20qty S002 or 20qty S003.

Then you have to allot the serial numbers manually.

Hope it'll help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanam  Khan