Hello there,

Running Ax3SP4. I am experiencing a very strange problem here.

I have a record in InventTrans, where the CostAmountPhysical is - and I am
not kidding - -2903766228490648.00 ...

The quantity is -1, i.e. StatusIssue is "Deducted" and is with reference to
a production line. Now, needless to say this value cannot be processed by
our Oracle DB, and therefore I need to get rid of it somehow.

But, am I correct in thinking that I cannot make a transaction adjustment
with the tools available, since this is an issue, not a receipt ?

I see the same value in the corresponding records in the tables InventSum
and InventSum*TTS, and I suspect that I need to clear these values also. Any
hints - as I expect to have to fix this by code ... ?

Thanks in advance ...

Best regards,
Jens