Hi Jens,

  In addition to Lukas's suggestion, It would be good to run an Inventory
'Recalculation' for the Item in question.

  Also make sure that you cancel/close all the
sales/purchase/production/transfer orders involving the items in question.

  Hope this helps too!! :)

  PS: I was introduced to this issue while supporting a client using AX3 SP3.
There were 2 hotfixes on Inventory closing / costing for SP3. You might want to
go through the explanation document for these hotfixes too!!

  Allen.J

Lukas Nugroho Putro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          hi jens,

I have this experience once. I assume that the you allow Negative Physical
Inventory on your Inventory Model Group and check field include physical value
and you do inventory closing. Before you do inventory closing :
1. you should close any production transaction.
2. Do not allow negative physical inventory
3. Invoicing Purchase and Sales Order that have status Received and Delivered
4. Do not check include physical value

hope it helps

lukas nugroho putro

Jens Strandberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello there,

Running Ax3SP4. I am experiencing a very strange problem here.

I have a record in InventTrans, where the CostAmountPhysical is - and I am
not kidding - -2903766228490648.00 ...

The quantity is -1, i.e. StatusIssue is "Deducted" and is with reference to
a production line. Now, needless to say this value cannot be processed by
our Oracle DB, and therefore I need to get rid of it somehow.

But, am I correct in thinking that I cannot make a transaction adjustment
with the tools available, since this is an issue, not a receipt ?

I see the same value in the corresponding records in the tables InventSum
and InventSum*TTS, and I suspect that I need to clear these values also. Any
hints - as I expect to have to fix this by code ... ?

Thanks in advance ...

Best regards,
Jens