Hi Mudit,

I would be very interested in knowing more about OL sync. I would
appreciate it very much.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Lars

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, mudit mittal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Abdul
>
>   My first take on this one - Use outlook synchronization feature
in Ax , you can synchronize Ol contacts , appointments and tasks to
Ax (and vice-versa). So contact in ol will be represented by contact
persons in Ax. Then you can use Ax to send mails to those contact
persons. (Outlook sync is a powerfull feature which has been redone
in 4.0)

>   If you dont want to create Contact persons in Ax for the
contacts in Ol , then you can still definately read the Address book
in Outlook and just write code to send mails. Easy way to get hold
of Contacts would be using Outlook Object Model and hooking through
COM. For sample code , look through class
smmSelectContactPersonsFromOutlook_Form - fetchContactsFromOutlook.
The method basically fetches the contacts from outlook and insert in
a temporary table and then show it on a form.

>   PS - A note to all , if people are interested in knowing more
about Outlook syncrhonization , i can write about it.

>   Regards
>   Mudit
>

> Abdul Kadar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi,
>
> I would like to know that, is they any way to get all the
contact's email address stored in Microsoft Outlook to Axapta (into
reports, or forms, whatever). The intention is to write code to send
a common email to all the contacts.