Hi Jay

  Line number is a real field , and in many cases you will have values like

  1.00
  1.25
  1.50
  2.00

  So , portion after decimal is also significant. However, if you want you can
modify them before it is written to word (or may be excel).

  I think the right place to capture this would be
Class\DocuActionTrans\insertField.

  Regards
  Mudit

jay_naik_99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi,
We have a problem here while printing the Quotation template as a WORD
FILE through COM.
While printing the Quotation lines we have bookmarked the LINENUM
field in smmQuotationlines table to the Quoation Word template file
we have created.
When creating a word document out of this we get the LINENUM printed
as 1,00 2,00 and so on.
We want to print the LINENUM as 1,2 and so on.
How can we do this?