From: ajastra_1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 4:02:10 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Number of Originals are not specified

Dear Friends,

When I am posting in any PO/SO in each posting states such as
quotation/confirmat ion/packing slip/invoice etc when i want to print
report every time it shows one warning "Numbers of Originals and Copies
are not specified in the print management form" and its not generate
report at this level and posting is cancelled .
It is already been setup in Form Setup option.

Please tell me where I will solve this problem .

its urgent requirment to rectify this problem .