Sanam

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of samuel pramod
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:33 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Number of Originals are not
specified

Hi,

Setup done by Arijit is the correctand easy way, if you have more customers
, write a job to update the field in customers and vendors, for new
customers and vendors write code so that this field gets filled at the time
of master creation.

regards
Pramod

Arijit Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:arijit.basu%40gmail.com> > wrote:
Hi,
Go to Vendors>Setup>Print Management. The checkbox at the top saying
"Use Document Setup...." should be ticked so as to inherit from the form
setup. If not then you must specify for each vendor. I had this problem once
and I resolved it this way.
Hope it helps

Arijit Basu
http://daxguy.blogspot.com/

On 4/3/07, ajastra_1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:ajastra_1%40yahoo.co.in>

--

Arijit Basu