Hi Ashwani,

Thanks.

I knew the work around that is why I written in my case that I don't
want to use Configuration.
Anyway thanks. I will definitely get back to you when I need any
more information on Axapta.

Regards
Anil Sinha

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], ASHWANI JAIN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Sinha ji,
>
> For this scenerio, you have define the configuration with
different combination of configuration + size ....
> e.g.: If you have two configurations  A and B , and Sizes as 10
and 20...
> and different combination possible are A_10, A_20, B_10, B_20....
> Then define the configuration groups also based on the same
pattern.

> This is just a work around.... as in axapta, we are having only
funtionality of configuration groups only ....
> Similar to configuration group, there is no such size groups /
color groups available in Axapta, which we can used..

> So using the configuratiuon group, only both the Item dimensions
(configuration / size) has to be managed.

> In case further query, you can feel free to contact me.
>
> Regards,
> Ashwani Jain

BOM

Messenger. Get it now at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/