Hi Anil,

Usually the details for an inventory close problem can be fixed from the
Invemtory Closing screen by entering an adjustment to the cost on the offending
transacton line.

The problem occurrs because the production order referred to has probably not
been closed or reported as finished because of a problem with the given item.
perhaps the quantity used in the order has not been set due to an open Purchase
Order incoice or other unposted pricing transaction.

If the item was brought in using a PO check to see that it has been invoiced or
pack slipped correctly so as to assign a final price.  Otherwise check to see
how it came into inventory and if possible ensure a valid price was assigned.
Axapta will not settle the cost of inventory unless the receival transaction
for that item is final.

If you are still not sure  you can run an inventory recalculation for that item
alone then retry the close.

If you ignore the error and delete the offending transaction their may be
repersussions on the Inventory Value of the item created by the Production
Order and for all linked batches.

Good Luck!