Thanks for help Allisson.
I had open transaction for my item and that is why I was getting
error.
Now it is fixed.

Regards
Anil Sinha

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Tracy-Ann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Anil,
>
> Usually the details for an inventory close problem can be fixed
from the Invemtory Closing screen by entering an adjustment to the
cost on the offending transacton line.

> The problem occurrs because the production order referred to has
probably not been closed or reported as finished because of a
problem with the given item.  perhaps the quantity used in the order
has not been set due to an open Purchase Order incoice or other
unposted pricing transaction.

> If the item was brought in using a PO check to see that it has
been invoiced or pack slipped correctly so as to assign a final
price.  Otherwise check to see how it came into inventory and if
possible ensure a valid price was assigned.  Axapta will not settle
the cost of inventory unless the receival transaction for that item
is final.

> If you are still not sure  you can run an inventory recalculation
for that item alone then retry the close.

> If you ignore the error and delete the offending transaction their
may be repersussions on the Inventory Value of the item created by
the Production Order and for all linked batches.

> Good Luck!

Message