Hi Cristoph,

Sad to say that there no tool in market for archiving data in axapta. But
there is one in development on Ax 4.0 which is in the process of testing. I
had a chance of working with a client whose database is around 500GB. They
will be manually archiving data monthly from 20 tables in order to have
database to good size.

Regards
Sri