From: axaeffect <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:30:41 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Pick Inventory per Batch by ExpiryDate

Hi Hemant,

thx, but I think it won't work, correct me if I'm wrong, but as I
look in the code, "date controlled" only look for LastUpdatePhysical
in Onhand Inventory.

and I can't use automatic batch number bcoz already agreed, user will
give the batch manually, also expiry date. The problem is like my
example below, they can input batch number and expire date unmatch.

rgds,

--- In Axapta-Knowledge- [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Hemant Kumthekar
<hemantdk66@ ...> wrote:

> Hi Ton,
>
> How about checking the flag on IMG Reservation "date controlled"
also you would like to consider the allocation of batch numbers to be
Automatic rather than manual as the number allocated will be in
sequential order.

> Hemant K

ExpiryDate

> hi all,
>
> I want to pick Onhand Inventory, and the batch that should be
picked
> usually in alpabhet order (batchid). How if I want to sort by
Expiry