does anyone know what is "select with force_placeholder" means?

also is it possible to grouping with QueryBuildDataSource without
using key "addSortField" ?

common query is like this for example:
QueryBuildDataSource   qbds;
Query                  q = new query();
QueryRun               qr;
InventDim              Inventdim;
;

qbds = q.addDataSource(tablenum(InventDim));
qbds.addSortField(fieldnumInventDim, configid);
qbds.addSortField(fieldnumInventDim, inventBatchId);
qbds.ordermode(ordermode::groupby);

qr = new QueryRun(q);
while (qr.next())
{
}

above statement produce grouping by configid ascending and
inventbatchid ascending order.

The problem is I want to join with another table (InventBatch) which
is I want to make order not in InventBatchId, but ExpireDate, so it
will conflict with the firt query (InventBatchId asc) bcoz might be
in second table (Inventbatch), the ExpDate sorted but not the
inventBatchId.

please help,
thx,
Ton.