Hello Sam,

We spent some time in last few weeks to unlock and fit this feature here in
Brazil.
This functionality is used to summarize SO's and PO's using the parameters.

For example, if I want to send one single commercial invoice, generated by
more than one SO/PO, I create it, and at the sales parameters editing,
summarize them by clicking in the "Arrange" button.
Depending on the parameters selected. ...

Regards

Daniel