From: sam axapta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2007 12:05:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Summary update !!!

Hi Khue,
Thanks for help me.
But I have a one doubt.
As per you are example I create two customer account (4009, 4011) and one
invoice account (4010).
I setup summary update =invoice account.
I create one sales order for customer =4009, 100$
I create second sales order for customer =4011, 200$
You wrote “Then you can select 2 orders, and post to invoice/ the system then
will post 2 orders to 1 invoice.” where I can select two orders. Because each
order individual. Is there any option I can select 2 orders and post in 1
invoice? (Sales order 100$+200$ and post one invoice in Invoice account 4010)

Thanks in advance
SAM