Faiqa

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of setiaji
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 8:33 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Cost Price

I have check InventTableModule table for Purchase,Sales, and Cost Price.
But there is only empty value. I have check Item who have Sales Order
and Production Order.
I see via Transaction, and On Hand.
In On Hand, i see value Cost Price, but there is nothing in
InventTableModule for that item.
Is there a class, handling cost price that i can use for count cost price?

- setiaji -