From: Faiqa Khushi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2007 7:38:25 PM
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Cost Price

I think you have not marked inventory>>Item Setup tab(Latest Cost Price
check box) or using dimension cost prices. Also check inventDimCombinatio n
table.

AX keeps the record in different tables , I could not figure out on which
form you are exactly looking for the item cost. Anyhow you can get the
relevant table by right click the form >>Setup>>Query Tab.

Regards,

Faiqa