Hi Vijay,
When you say that you are not seeing any data in X company accts - do
you mean vendor transactions....  If you mean vendor trans, you
wouldn't see these since these are housed in a different table.

If you mean vendor data, from the vendor table, just make sure that
you've added both X&Y to the virtual company Z.  You may have to reboot
Axapta to see the data.

-- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "viju27_kumar"