Create a view with CustTable and SalesTable linked with
SalesTable.InvoiceAccount, add the fields you need plus CustTable.Name
to sort with it.

Go into you report, add CustTable sort it with CustTable.Name then add
your view and link it to custTable with CustAccount.

That should do the trick.
regards,

Steeve...

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "V G"